R35 GT-R Brembo Adapter / Conversion Kit
Made in Australia
Alpha Omega Racing has specalised in Nissan Skyline and Nissan Silvia brakes for over 13 years – check out our other options like the R35 Killers and EVO 350mm Brembo. We use CNC machines with the famous “7075” military grade alloy, heat treated to the optimal T6 specification. Combining the highest grade 12.9 fasteners – which is higher than OEM – together with engineering washers, we anodise the billet in our signature Sun Silver which does not hide imperfections; every detail of our work is on display.
Don’t be fooled into believing that a softer material like 6061 is safer because it will bend first. Whilst it will bend first, it will also break first lol
The way we’ve engineered this kit utilises more material for more strength and more rigidity – rigidity being key to responsive firm brakes (a softer material like 6061 will give you a softer pedal) and added nice touches like the smoothed edges and generous radii to minimise stress risers.
R35 GT-R Brembo front brake adapters installed (we make different parts for different cars: R34, R33, R32 + S15, S14, S13, 180SX, 240SX + Z32)
Bolt on + No cutting + Better handling
Except the dust shield, we’ve engineered it so you DON’T cut or modify anything! The Alpha Omega Racing R35 GT-R Brembo conversion is 100% bolt-on.
Look closely and you will notice the parts are asymmetrical – another unique Alpha Omega feature – the caliper is lowered to the perfect 3/9 o’clock position for:
- Lower centre-of-gravity
- Reduced pad-knockback
- Better looks
Win win win!
R35 GT-R Brembo rear brake conversion installed (we make different parts for different cars: R34, R33, R32 + S15, S14, S13, 180SX, 240SX + Z32)
The R35 GT-R’s handbrake size is too big to work with the smaller ones found in the R34 / R33 / R32 Skyline, so we’ll need to reduce it. Simple! It boiled down to two options:
- New hats / new bells in aluminium
- Pros = lighter, easier installation
- Cons = many…
- Aluminium is the worst choice for a friction material
- It wears out extremely quickly (that’s why the OEM part is steel)
- Installation requires a new expensive bobbin kit; one pair from AP Racing costs $411
- You’re locked into using only one rotor brand forever
- Billet high-carbon steel drum handbrake inserts
- Cons = weight, harder installation
- Pros = heaps…
- Fits all rotor brands
- Fits all rotor styles
- Fits new and used rotors
- The best choice as a friction material (that’s why all drums are made of steel)
- Will outlast the rotors themselves
Purposely oversized so it’ll fit everything including brand new and used. These billet high-carbon steel drum handbrake inserts “rings” are optional.
R35 GT-R Brembo rear drum brake rings installed
- 2x Military-specification CNC machined billet aerospace 7075-T6 fitting kit: front
- 2x Military-specification CNC machined billet aerospace 7075-T6 fitting kit: rear
- Optional: 2x CNC machined billet high-carbon steel drum handbrake inserts “rings”
- Various 12.9 grade bolts and washers
- Printed full step-by-step installation instructions with colour pictures
You need the following parts to make it all work:
- R35 GT-R calipers (including pads, pins, shims, clip), matching rotors, and lines
R35 GT-R Brembo conversion brakes: fronts all set up
R35 GT-R Brembo adapter kit: rears all set up
Brake pad perfectly sweeping the inner edge
Calipers centered over the rotors
Generous radii and unique bolt-on clearances
“A quick shout out to the team at Alpha Omega Racing , thank you for your help and support with the R35 brake adaptor kit. The quality , fit and finish was awesome. The attention to detail and time taken in the early design and development phase really shows when everything falls into place and comes together so well. Thank you Alpha Omega Racing Team 🙏 !!” Tony W.
If you don’t mind a few dings then save 10% by using the coupon code “blemishedr35gtr” during checkout. Here are 3 examples of the blemishes: